Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Alaska CME Cruise August 20-27, 2017
Dr. Kevin Kain
- Zika, Dengue, Drug-Resistant Malaria and Other Emerging Threats for Travellers
- High Altitude and Extreme Travel: “Too Hot, Too Cold, Or Just Right!"
- Travel-Related Skin Problems: “I Got You Under My Skin"
- Marine Hazards: “When to Not Go In the Water!”
- Fever in Returned Travellers: “When to Worry and What to Do”
- Rabies and Travel: “You Were Bitten By What? Where?”
Dr. Yazdan Mirzanejad
- Role of Human Microbiota in Health and Illness
- A Simple Measure to Reduce Infection in the Hospital
- How to Treat Multi-Drug Resistant Pathogens
- Clinical Pearls in Tropical Medicine Review of Cases Seen in Canada
- A New Approach With Acute Uncomplicated Cystitis
- What Are Hot Topics in Infectious Disease?
Dr. Ian Landells
- Skin Cancer
- Intro to Red Scaly Patches
- Herpes Zoster Infection and Adult Vaccination
You can check out your CME schedule here!
Click here to access a info sheet for your trip.
Each of these links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierges!
SuZanne Gosrani - Concierge
SuZanne is the Vice President and General Manager of Sea Courses and has been with the organization since July 2015. From a young age, SuZanne has been travelling the globe with her family and it was instilled into her to continue as a career. She has been in the travel business since 1991 working in large corporate agencies in senior management positions and in 2012 was recruited by UNIGLOBE Adventure House Travel (our Eastern Canada office) taking on the role of Director of Client Management and General Manager. SuZanne came aboard Sea Courses in the summer of 2015 and is truly excited to be providing our professional clients with an exciting way to "explore, learn, & connect" in both land and sea travel services.
Lindsey McCann - Assistant Concierge
Lindsey is a newcomer to the Sea Courses family and the travel industry, and is a recent graduate of McMaster University with an Honours Social Psychology degree. She has a great passion for travelling and has been doing so throughout her entire life. She has worked extensively in the past with charitable organizations and has organized several humanitarian trips to the Dominican Republic. This will be her first CME AWAY™ with Sea Courses and she is very excited to have this hands-on experience!
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!