Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Sandals Emerald Bay Resort CME November 5 - 12 , 2017
Dr. Peter Lin
- Diabetes Update - What's All the Fuss About CV Death?
- Lipid Update - Injectables For Cholesterol?
- Hypertension - Low Is Better Again?
- Drug Interactions Episode 1
- Anticoagulation and Atrial Fibrillation
- Generics - What Does Equal Really Mean?
- iBrain - Dementia and Other Brain Disorders
- FAD Diets - From Tape Worms to Eating Cotton
Dr. Sol Stern
- Update on NUOGG Guidelines
- Approach to Responsible Opioid Prescribing
- Inheriting Patients With Chronic Pain
- Urine Drug Testing in Managing Chronic Pain Patients
- Approaches to Neuropathic Pain
- Pain in the Older Person
- Medical Legal Issues in Managing Chronic Pain
- Electronic Medical Records and Technology in ManagingChronic Pain
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
After staying at home raising her four children, Janet and her husband Sol are now empty nesters. Janet spends her time volunteering at various non-profit organizations in the Oakville community and tries her hand at painting. This will be Janet’s fourth time as a Sea Courses Concierge and she is looking forward to another Sea Courses conference!
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!