Presentations & Schedule - Sandals Resort CME January 21 - 28, 2018
Dr. Alan Bell
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Venous Thromboembolism – Anticoagulant Management
- Antiplatelet Therapy for Coronary Disease Prevention
- Use of Cannabinoids in Clinical Practice
- Diabetes Management 2017
- Osteoporosis – Fracture a Breaking Point
- New Advances in Management of Cholesterol in High Risk Patients
- Hypertension 2017 – Putting Guidelines Into Practice
Dr. Sanjay Pandeya
Ms. Tracey Tremayne Lloyd
- Health Law 101 – Legal Framework for the Practice of Medicine in Canada
- Ending the Physician-Patient Relationship
- The Definition of Informed Consent and The Common Law and Statutory Requirements
- Consequences of Conflict of Interest
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
After jobs as a legal secretary and in marketing, Heather began her career in travel in 1982. She has worked in both the travel agent and tour operator sides of the business and has escorted numerous groups over her career. Heather also enjoys her editorial role at Sea Courses.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!