Specialists in creating the ideal CME conference since 1995
Sea Courses is recognized as Canada’s leader in CME (continuing medical education) seminars. We are the only company in Canada with a primary focus and mandate of providing physicians with a range of CME AWAY™ opportunities on cruise ships, at resorts and on custom designed tours.
On June 30, 2015 Sea Courses merged with Ontario based travel agency group, Uniglobe Adventure House Travel. This is a Canadian owned and operated independent agency led by Mr. Ron Dawick, a travel industry leader with over 45 years of retail travel, airline and tour operator management experience.
What We Do
We provide physicians and allied health care partners with continuing education courses on board cruise ships, at select resorts and on custom designed tours around the world. Along with all the newly expanded Sea Courses team, the founders Martin Gerretsen and Harvey Strydhorst continue their pivotal roles in the merged operation. The company now offers:
- CME on land, at sea and on tours
- Expanded full travel services including air arrangements, travel insurance and any additional travel arrangements required
- More technology/resources to further ease the booking process
Principles of Sea Courses Programs
- Live, certified courses for health care professionals
- Evidence-based with practical pearls and take-home messages
- Opportunities for in depth discussions and case study evaluations
- Unbiased and no pharma-industry sponsorship
- Opportunities for networking between faculty and participants
- Opportunities to foster health, wellness and rejuvenation