7-Night Hawaiian Resort CME May 5-12, 2018
At the Kahala Hotel & Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Honolulu's legendary luxury hideaway, adored by stars, presidents, and royalty. Set on a pristine white sand beach, just ten minutes from the world-class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki.
Additional Noteworthy Features
- Complimentary wireless internet in room as well as hotel public areas.
- Welcome ‘oshibori’ cool towel and Aloha Lei greeting.
washletsin all rooms & suites.
- Daily newspaper.
- 24-hour use of CHI Health & Fitness Center, including steam room and sauna.
- Resort shopping shuttle to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Waikiki and Kahala Mall.
- Business Center computer workstations with free Internet access (30 minutes).
- Twice daily maid service.
- Nightly turndown service including 2 complimentary bottles of water.
- Bottled water for runners and a jogging map.
- Introductory surfing lessons and stand up paddleboard clinics.
- In-room tea and coffee machine.
- Mini refrigerators.
- In-room safe.
- Beach towel and beach furniture rental (except cabana).
- Bicycle rental (arranged by concierge).
- 40-inch flat screen LCD television with remote control.
- iHome docking station with alarm clock/radio.
- In-house pay-per-view movies and telephone line.
- Tropical fans and air-conditioning.
- ADA rooms and services.
- Concierge services.
- A 45-minute shoot on the grounds of the hotel requires no hourly fee, sitting fee or minimum purchase.
- Snorkel gear.
- Boogie boards.
- Cabana Lounges.
- The hotel has a 26,000 square foot natural lagoon where dolphins can be observed.
Ocean Front Rooms
These rooms have Romeo and Juliette balconies, which means a sliding glass door opens to outside, but there is a railing at the edge of the room and no balcony (called lanai). We can request each of the above room types with Lanai from the hotel, should you get requests.
This course is designed for Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals. The aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Sat, May 5 Honolulu, Hawaii
Sun, May 6 Honolulu, Hawaii
Mon, May 7 Honolulu, Hawaii
Tue, May 8 Honolulu, Hawaii
Wed, May 9 Honolulu, Hawaii
Thu, May 10 Honolulu, Hawaii
Fri, May 11 Honolulu, Hawaii
Sat, May 12 Honolulu, Hawaii
Sun, May 13