Presentations & Schedule: March 11 - 18, 2018 - Western Caribbean CME Cruise
Dr. Sarah Danial
- Under the Influence of Big Pharma: What You Didn’t Learn in Medical School
- Medical Assistance in Dying
Dr. Nasim Huq
Dr. Ian Landells
- Intro to Red Scaly Patches
- Psoriasis – More Than Just Skip Deep
- Skin Cancer
- Herpes Zoster Infection and Adult Vaccination
Dr. Daniel Ngui
- Diabetes 2018 Update: A Practical Approach to Implementing the Diabetes Canada 2016 Interim Update
- Targeting Care Gaps in Primary Care: Utilizing EMR Dashboards to Improve Population Health and Chronic Disease Management
- Lipids 2018 Update: A Practical Primary Care Approach to Implementing the CCS 2016 Lipid Guidelines
- CHF 2018 Update: A Practical Primary Care Approach to Implementing the CCS 2017 CHF Guidelines
- A. Fib 2018 Update: A Practical Primary Care Approach to Implementing the CCS 2016 A. Fib Update
- Case Studies in Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness in Primary Care: Group Discussion on Top Tech and EMR Tips for Primary Care
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
With seventeen years of experience in the travel industry, Peter first started working with a wholesaler booking air flights to coincide with per-arranged land tours. For the past ten years he has worked in the cruise industry leisure sector. His travels have taken him to Western Europe, Eastern Caribbean, Hawaii, New York, Hong Kong, and many more exciting destinations. His consistency, reliability, and patience are recognized for fulfilling his clients’ travel needs. Ask Peter a question, and he will have an answer for you. If he doesn't know the answer you can always count on him to research and get back to you with a variety of options! Providing top notch customer care is of utmost importance to Peter.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!