Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Tuamotus & Society Islands CME Cruise October 18-28, 2017
Dr. Petr Polasek
- Cardiac Testing
- Cardiology Interventions - Without Instruments
- Cardiology Interventions - With Instruments
- Less Common Diagnoses
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Magical Bullets
- Hot Off the Press/Internet
Dr. Joe Nemeth
- Bad Ass Headaches: Potential Pitfalls
- Why We Should Be Ditching the Stethoscope in the ED
- Trauma Resuscitation: When Crap Hits the Fan
- Pediatric Trauma Updates
- The Geriatric Patient: The EM Perspective
- Pediatric Ortho Cases: Potential for Easy Misses
- Head and Neck Trauma
- Cognitive Loading in the ED
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
Karen Joined the Sea Courses team in February 2016. She graduated from Nova Scotia Community College with a Culinary Arts degree and a passion for food. Karen cooked professionally for 25 years across Canada before entering the travel industry. Karen has enjoyed travelling throughout North America and the Caribbean and looks forward to more international travel with Sea Courses! In her spare time Karen is an active member of the Surrey-pride society and became Vice President in 2015. She is also a pivotal member and volunteer manager for Whistler Pride Ski Festival. Karen enjoys dedicating her time to helping others and participating in community events.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!