Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Galapagos CME Cruise November 22 - December 2, 2017
Dr. Jim Gray
- Celiac Disease
- Irritated by the Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Diverticulosis and itis – Changing Approach?
- Perplexed by PPI’s. Should I Be Worried?
- Liver Chemistry – What Does It Mean?
Dr. Paul Winston
- Chronic Back Pain in the Office Setting (Workshop)
- The Electrodiagnostic Assessment – What Does It Do and When Should I Order An EMG?
- Spinal Cord Injury
- A Primer on Spasticity – Treat It Before It’s Too Late!
- A Hands On Practical Approach to Upper Extremity
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Aging
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
SuZanne is the Vice President and General Manager of Sea Courses and has been with the organization since July 2015. From a young age, SuZanne has been travelling the globe with her family and it was instilled in her to continue as a career. She has been in the travel business since 1991 working in large corporate agencies in senior management positions and in 2012 was recruited by UNIGLOBE Adventure House Travel (our Eastern Canada office) taking on the role of Director of Client Management and General Manager. SuZanne came aboard Sea Courses in the summer of 2015 and is truly excited to be providing our professional clients with an exciting way to "explore, learn & connect" in both land and sea travel services.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!