Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Eastern Cultural Exploration CME Cruise
Dr. Philip Baer
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Deadly Disabling Disease
- Handling Osteoarthritis: The Common Arthritis
- Boning Up On Osteoporosis
- Rheumatology Potpourri
- Rheumatology Lab Testing
- Gout: Let’s Be Crystal Clear
- Fibromyalgia: Pain All Over
- Spondyloarthropathies: Which Back Pain Patients Should You Refer to a Rheumatologist?
- Rarer and Emerging Rheumatic Diseases: Scleroderma, Myositis and Chikungunya
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Dr. Mitchell Shulman
- ACLS Update: The Latest Update But What Does It Mean For Me and My Patients?
- Concussion: It’s Not Just Athletes
- Office Emergencies: You and Your Staff Are at Risk! Do You Know What to Do?
- But Dr. Google Said...Everything You See On the Internet Isn’t Necessarily True!
- Effective Lecturing: How to Present in Front of Any Group
- ENT Emergencies: How to Manage Ear, Nose and Throat Emergencies Both In and Out of The Office
- Emergency Procedures For the Non-Emergency Physician: Tricks to Manage the Airway and Access the Circulation
- Red Flags: Uncommon Diseases Masquerading As Common One and Things You Must Not Miss
Dr. Erica Weinberg
- Opioids in Canada 2017
- Urine Drug Testing/Screening (UDS/UDT)
- Treating Chronic Pain in Your Practice: The View of a College Assessor
- Test PDF
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
Your travel concierge is Harvey Strydhorst who is on board with you to ensure CME meetings run smoothly, answer any questions, and to enrich your experience. In 1995 he co-founded Sea Courses and served as President until 2015. He has sailed on more than 150 cruises and visited as many countries. He has been an invited advisor to cruise lines and a mentor to travel agents and managers. You are in good hands as you explore, learn, and connect together.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!