Presentations & Schedule - UNICO 20 87 Resort CME February 4-11, 2018
Dr. Jeff Habert
- Current Management of Type II Diabetes
- Depression Management for the Family Physician
- Fracture Prevention in Osteoporosis
- Update on the Management of VTE
Dr. Eileen Rakovitch
- Controversies in Breast Cancer Screening
- Update on the Treatment of Invasive Breast Cancer
- Management of DCIS
Dr. Sheldon Tobe
- Management of Patients With Diabetes and Hypertension
- Hypertension and Stroke Prevention in Patients
- Management of Elderly Patients with Multiple Morbidities
- Cardiovascular Management of Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Sodium, Lifestyle & Hypertension
- Heart & Hypertension
- Managing Patients With Hypertension & Diabetes
- Diagnosis and Follow-Up of Hypertension
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
SuZanne is the Vice President and General Manager of Sea Courses and has been with the organization since July 2015. From a young age, SuZanne has been travelling the globe with her family and it was instilled in her to continue as a career. She has been in the travel business since 1991 working in large corporate agencies in senior management positions and in 2012 was recruited by UNIGLOBE Adventure House Travel (our Eastern Canada office) taking on the role of Director of Client Management and General Manager. SuZanne came aboard Sea Courses in the summer of 2015 and is truly excited to be providing our professional clients with an exciting way to "explore, learn & connect" in both land and sea travel services.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!