Presentations & Schedule - Hard Rock Resort CME March 10-17, 2018
Dr. Benjamin Barankin
- Acne Review
- Atopic Dermatitis Review
- Dermatology of Darker Skin
- Diabetes & The Skin
- Interesting & Challenging Cases in Dermatology
- Lessons Learned in Dermatology
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- What’s New in Dermatology
Dr. Joel Bordman
- Chronic Pain Simplified - Parts 1 & 2
- Urine Drug Testing
- Opioid Dependence Simplified
- Medically Assisted Treatment in Problematic Opioid Use
- Common Addictions in Our Society
- MD Role in the Opioid Crisis Parts 1 & 2
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
Lindsey is a newcomer to the Sea Courses family and the travel industry, and is a recent graduate of McMaster University with an Honours Social Psychology degree. She has a great passion for travelling and has been doing so throughout her entire life. She has worked extensively in the past with charitable organizations and has organized several humanitarian trips to the Dominican Republic. She is looking forward to her second CME AWAY™ and is happy to help with anything you may need.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!