Presentations & Schedule - Caribbean Holiday CME Cruise, December 30, 2017 - January 6, 2018
Dr. Shauna Correia
- Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorders & Strategies to Optimize Sexual Desire in Women
- How to Stop What Hurts - The Assessment and Management of Sexual Pain in Women
- Keeping it Wet and Wild - An Approach to Lubricants and Topical Hormone Therapies in Sexually Active Women of All Ages
- Managing Sexual Side Effects of Antidepressants
Dr. Stacy Elliott
- Update on Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Sexual Function Following Prostate Cancer
- Ejaculation and Orgasm: I’m Confused
- Testosterone Replacement
Dr. Correia & Dr. Elliott
- Sexuality in Chronic Illness, Disability and Cancer
- Porn, Internet and Social Media: What is the Next Generation Going to Be Like?
Dr. Ally Prebtani
- Update in Diabetes Mellitus 2017
- Thyroid Nodules
- High Blood Pressure, What Can I Do?
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierges!
Todd has been a cruise specialist since 2004. He has a BES in Geography from the University of Waterloo and has been in corporate and cruise travel since 1994. Having already completed 50+ cruises, he has visited such places the Baltic, the Black Sea, the Caribbean, coastal UK and Asia. He has also traveled to the exotic locations of Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Vietnam, Cambodia and the Persian Gulf and in 2014 to Antarctica. In his spare time, Todd enjoys bicycling around his beautiful home city of Vancouver, British Columbia and wine tasting any chance he gets! Ask him for some tips! A geography trivia expert; he has all the answers ... all you need to do is ask.
Archana has been in the industry for over 2 decades with synoptic experience working in various sectors of travel. Starting her career with an airline in various front-end roles handling VIP and executive travel for over a decade helped her to realize that she is a people person. She enjoyed learning Canadian leisure travel creating a clientele during her many years with a leisure travel office. She then moved over to student travel and corporate travel before joining the Sea Courses team early 2017. Archana enjoys literature and music with some simple yoga and meditation as relaxation on a routine day. Her other hobbies are being creative, whether it is culinary skills or gardening. The best part of her day is spending quality time with her Great Pyrenees – Tyson! With a Bachelor of Science, certified travel manager from ACTA, a passion for travel, and a gregarious-outgoing nature, Archana is the perfect blend to be a concierge on this CME AWAY™.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!