Presentations & Schedule - Australia & New Zealand CME Cruise February 3 - 17, 2018
Dr. Milton Baker
- Mono-Articular Arthritis
- Early Arthritis and Practical Evaluation of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spondyloarthropathy & Ankylosing Spondylitis
- The Ongoing Evolution of Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- New Treatment Options for Psoriatic Arthritis
- Biologic Management for Primary Care Physicians
Dr. Stephen Holliday
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Causes, Consequences and Treatment
- The Role of Stress in Mental Health and Addiction Disorders
- Brain Health: A Key to Healthy Aging
Dr. Mandy Manak
- Identification and Management of Benzodiazepine Abuse
- Effects of Long Term Opiate Use
- Point of Care Urine Drug Screening
- Chronic Pain and Addiction: A Continuum
- Medication or Substances of Abuse?
- Buprenorphine - An Alternative Treatment for Chronic Pain Suffers
Dr. Sol Stern
- Update on the New Canadian Opioid Guidelines
- Approach to Responsible Opioid Prescribing
- When and How to Discontinue Opioids
- Urine Drug Testing to Monitor Opioid Use
- Mild to Moderate Pain Management
- Medical-Legal Issues in Managing Chronic Pain
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
Sue has been involved in the hospitality industry for over 35 years, spending many years in the hotel business in Canada and Europe, before moving into the conference field, working as a Professional Congress Organizer (PCO). After 12 years of working as a PCO, Susan moved into the Association Market, organizing and managing many associations. She opened CongressWorld Conferences Inc. as Managing Director in 2005, heading up the North American operation with partners in South Africa and Turkey. CongressWorld manages the Addiction Network Society of Canada, the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine, the BC Podiatric Medical Association, and the Primary Care Dermatology Society of Canada among other projects, with primary capacities in organizing and developing medical education. Sue continues to manage a number of other non-medical related associations, as well as conferences across Canada and the US. She is committed to excellence and her passion is to provide a flawless performance and execution in association and conference management.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!