COVID-19 Updates >
"The goal of a CME AWAY® conference by Sea Courses is to provide the very best opportunity for health care professionals to not only LEARN but to CONNECT with peers in a stimulating yet RELAXING environment."

Do I need a passport?

Yes. As of June 1, 2009, everyone travelling to/from Canada or the United States by air, land, sea or road will need a valid passport. Countries visited on your cruise (or at your resort) may also require a visitor’s visa. For Canadian and US citizens, our staff will provide information about the documentation required. For other nationalities, you should contact your country’s embassy before making your travel plans to determine the documentation required.


Eastern Canada Office

110-3425 Harvester Rd

Burlington, Ontario, L7N 3N1

905-845-6631 Or 1-800-268-3273

TICO #3328458

Western Canada Office

402 West Pender Street, Suite 715

Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 1T6

604-684-7327 Or 1-888-647-7327

BC Travel Agent Reg. #3320-2