Posted on 03/19/2018
- Basic & Advanced Cardiac Life Support: Latest Updates—What Do They Mean For Me and My Patients?
- Concussion: It’s Not Just About Athletes
- Office Emergencies: You And Your Staff Are At Risk! Do You Know What To Do?
- Effective Speaking: How To Present In Front of Any Group, Large or Small
- ENT Emergencies: From Nose Bleeds To Orbital Cellulitis: What You Need to Know to Handle
- Common and Uncommon ENT Emergencies
- Emergency Procedures For Non-Emergency Docs: Tricks to Manage the Airway and Access the
- Circulation When your Patient is Crashing
- Red Flags: Uncommon Diseases Masquerading as Common Ones. Things You Must Not Miss
- In-Flight Medical Emergencies: Is There A Doctor On Board?
- Making a Diagnosis and Understanding Pain
- Non-pharmacologic approaches to Pain
- Fibromyalgia and Central Sensitivity Syndromes: Recent Guidelines and
- Applying the Guidelines for Safe and Effective Use of Opioids for Acute and Chronic Non-Cancer Pain into Your Practice
- Choosing Wisely- do you or don’t you?
- Skills to Improve Communication &Outcomes
- Considering Medical Cannabis? Patient Based Scenarios
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic, and PTSD – what to do!!