Posted on 02/28/2018
- Skin Pearls in Returning Travelers
- Hair & Nail Pearls
- Cutaneous Infection Pearls
- Geriatric Dermatology Pearls
- Skin of Colour Pearls
- Common Dermatology Conditions 1: Atopic Dermatitis
- Common Dermatology Conditions 2: Psoriasis Vulgaris
- Common Dermatology Conditions 3: Acne Vulgaris
- Aquatic Dermatology
- ACLS Update: The Latest Update – What Does It Mean For Me and My Patients!
- Concussion: It's Not Just Athletes!
- Office Emergencies: You and Your Staff Are At Risk! Do You Know What to Do?
- "But Dr. Google Said...." Everything You See on the Internet Isn't Necessarily True!
- Effective Lecturing: How To Present in Front of Any Group (Professional or Lay; Local or International)
- ENT Emergencies: How To Safely Manage Ear, Nose, and Throat Emergencies Both In and Out of the Office
- Emergency Procedures for the Non-Emergency Physician: Tricks to Manage the Airway and Access the Circulation
- Red Flags! Uncommon Diseases Masquerading as Common Ones and Things You Must Not Miss