Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Patagonia CME Cruise November 25 - December 2, 2017
Dr. Zain Chagla
- Travel and Tropical Medicine in Office Practice
- Updates on the Management of Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, & HIV
- Drug Resistant Infections and Management
- Updates in Adult and Paediatric Vaccination
- Infectious Diseases for the Hospitalist
- Clinical Pearls and Buzzwords
- Infection Control, C Difficile, and ID Controversies
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
Dr. Kathryn Giles
- Practical Approach to the Neurologic History and Examination
- Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of Headache
- Multiple Sclerosis: What’s New Since Med School
- Concussion: A Practical Approach
- Neurologic Effects of Cancer
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge!
Kirsten is the Manager of Marketing & Communications for Sea Courses and has been with the company since July 2015. She completed a double major honours degree at McMaster University in cultural anthropology and environmental sciences, but travelling has always been a passion of hers. Based out of their Eastern Canada office in Oakville, Ontario, Kirsten works as a client liaison in a management support role, as well as completing the marketing pieces for the company. This will be her fifth time as a concierge on a CME AWAY.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!