Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Mediterranean CME Cruise September 6-16, 2017
Dr. Lydia Hatcher
- Skills to Improve Communication & Outcomes
Choosing Wisely – Do You or Don’t You?
Primary Care Management of Celiac Disease
Health Care Management in the Elderly Patient
- Diabetes Debate – Is New Better? What Medication Class After Metformin to Control Blood Sugar
- Travel Tips for You and Your Patients
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic, and PTSD – What to Do
Dr. Roman Jovey
- The Problem of Pain: Burden of Illness and Pain Pathophysiology
- Practical Pain Assessment
- Screening for Psychosocial Risk Factors in Patients with Pain
- Organizing Your Office for Efficient Pain Management
- Complementary / Alternative (CAM) Treatments for Pain
- Non-Opioid Pharmacotherapy for Pain
- Optimizing Opioids for Pain – The Mechanics of Prescribing
Dr. Hatcher & Dr. Jovey
- Non-Pharmacological Tx of Pain – Physical, Psych & Other Approaches
- Safe Opioid Prescribing – 2017 Canadian Guidelines
Click here to access an info sheet for your trip.
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge -
Margaret has been with Adventure House Travel, parent company of CME AWAYä by Sea Courses for over 7 years. With a travel career spanning more than 30 years, she has worked for tour operators, airlines and travel management companies. Margaret has specialized in all aspects of planning and handling of corporate and leisure groups, destination weddings and travel fulfillment for major sport teams.
Margaret has recently made the official move to join the Sea Courses team as Director, Planning & Development. She is looking forward to meeting everyone during the CME Sessions onboard the Azamara Quest.
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!