Presentations, Schedule & Info Sheet - Japanese Explorer CME Cruise September 24 - October 5, 2017
Dr. Alice Cheng
- Approach to Thyroid Function
- Approach to Thyroid Nodules
- Update on the Cardiovascular Effects of Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Insulin 101: When, How and What
- So Many Choices ... How are They Different?
- Approach to Oligomenorrhea and Hirsutism
- Approach to Adrenal Incidentaloma
Dr. Peter Lin
- Generics – What Does Equal Really Mean?
- Drug Interactions
- Evolution and Medicine
- FAD Diets – From Tape Worms to Cotton
- The Weak and Dizzy Patient
- iBrain – Dementias and More
- Technology in Surgery – From Robots to Lasers
Dr. Guy Tremblay
- Should We Measure BP in the Office Anymore?
- Chest Pain in the Office; Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Chest Pain in the Office; Present and Lifelong Treatment
- Hypertension Canada Guidelines 2017 (and Coming 2018)
- Insurance 101: The Physician and Life/Health Insurance
- Life Style and CVD Risk
Click here to access an info sheet for your trip.
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierges!
Jackie graduated from George Brown College nursing program in 1994 . Since then has completed certification in Oncology, Emergency and Critical Care Nursing. She is a graduate of Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario BScN program. In 2011 she also became certified specialist in poison information thru American Association of Poison Control Centres (AAPCC). Jackie has worked at hospitals in Canada and spent 7 years working in Saudi Arabia and UAE in the ICU. She left the Middle East in 2007 and has been working at the Ontario Poison Centre at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto and ICU in Oakville Hospital. She loves to travel and has visited many destinations around the world , currently at 32 countries and still counting. Her favorite hobby is SCUBA diving and has be lucky to dive at the Great Barrier Reef, the Maldives, the Bahamas and the Red Sea. To quote Jackie, “I have a wanderlust that I hope never fades!”
Patti graduated from Sheridan College’s Travel and Tourism
course in May 1979. With just one day off, she began working as a travel
designer and still does 38 years later! While things have certainly evolved
over the years, one thing is constant – our desire to explore and immerse
ourselves in exotic destinations and experience new cultures. Being in the
travel business for so long has allowed Patti to travel to many wonderful places;
her favourite so far is South Africa! While she hasn’t travelled everywhere,
she has most likely helped design someone else’s adventure there! Patti
joined the Sea Courses family in January 2016. Before that, Patti worked for
Adventure House Travel, a part of the Sea Courses team. Patti is very
excited to be co-concierge for this trip and can’t wait to meet everyone!
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY™!