The attachment Dentistry Ultimate Course
Everything you wanted to know about Attachment Dentistry but were afraid to ask !!
June 11 - 18, 2016
7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay Dental CE Cruise
Seattle, WA - Glacier Bay National Park, AK Round trip
Holland America - ms Westerdam
Travel with experience
With 18 years of service and providing over 250 medical & dental cruise conferences, Sea Courses will ensure you have the best experience at sea.
Our team of travel consultants and conference designers …
- are very knowledgeable about cruising;
- partner with cruise lines committed to offering excellent service and value;
- select world-renowned faculty sharing innovative and cutting-edge CME;
- and sail to destinations that allow you to discover the world.
Holland America - ms Westerdam
The ms Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line's series of Vista-class ships. As such, she embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies such as her use of a diesel-electric power plant for optimal energy efficiency and an Azipod propulsion system. Most of her staterooms have ocean views and many have private verandahs.
The theme of ms Westerdam's art collection is Dutch heritage in the New World. Art ranges from paintings of historic Dutch ships, such as Henry Hudson's Half Moon, to a huge Indian silver-overlaid wood palace doorway, a bone tobacco pipe carved in the shape of a woman's head to a collection of 5,000-year-old pre-Columbian carved limestone figures from Ecuador. Contemporary pieces include an original Andy Warhol portrait and signature sculptures by Sedona artist Susanna Holt.
Learn more about the Westerdam here
Sea Courses' Port Report provides a wealth of information regarding your ports of call. From a historical synopsis, to a description of the best sights, to a list of the best shopping, you’ll have an insider’s knowledge of each destination. We include travel tips regarding currency exchange, local transportation and some do’s and don'ts to ensure your trip is safe and without incident. This will be forwarded to you prior to departure.
INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
To receive the full conference brochure with information including current promotions and pricing submit the 'Information Request' form at this link or scroll to the bottom of this web page.
Lecture and Hands-On Demonstration Learning Objectives
· Understand the rationale for using attachments in fixed and removable prosthetics on abutments, roots and implants
· Become familiar with precision and semi-precision attachments, studs, rod and tubes, magnets, bars and other types of fixed, segmented, removable, and overdenture attachments
· Be able to immediately incorporate attachment dentistry into patient treatment planning
· Learn how to first do occlusal set ups and create surgical stents
· Learn the Do’s and the Don’t’s in attachment case treatment planning
· Learn what precision and semi-precision attachments are and how they are used in prosthetic dentistry.
· Become familiar with rigid and resilient intracoronal and extracoronal attachments
· Impression taking techniques, accurate bite registration and model articulation
· Relining techniques
· A logical approach to begin incorporating attachment dentistry into our treatment planning.
Hands-On Workshop Learning Objectives
· Learn how to select the proper implant attachment abutments
· Learn how various angled attachment abutments can correct for misaligned implants
· Become familiar with implant attachment abutment armamentarium
· Quick cure attachments in denture bases
· Replace worn out male retentive elements
· Use block out materials
This program will offer approximately 14.00 hours of continuing education. Additional CE Credits may be available. Contact Sea Courses for details regarding accreditation for FP's and specialists.
Educational Program is operated by Continuing Education, Inc./University at Sea™
In order to provide unbiased education this CME conference
has not received any pharmaceutical industry sponsorship
Dr. George E. Bambara, MS, DMD, FACD, FICD
Staten Island, NY USA
Dr. Bambara is on faculty at the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and holds Fellowships in the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists, and the International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the College of Staten Island and lectures nationally and internationally on attachment prosthetics. He has been selected as one of Dentistry Today's Leaders in Continuing Education from 2005 to the present. Dr. Bambara publishes articles on attachment dentistry and has authored a chapter on Precision and Semi-Precision Attachments in the recently published textbook Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive our complimentary e-newsletter featuring updates on conferences, new promotions, and announcement of new cruise conferences. An unsubscribe option is available on each issue should you wish to no longer receive the e-newsletter.