7 Night Western Caribbean cme cruise
Sub topics coming soon . . .
August 13 - 20, 2017
7 Night Western Caribbean CME Cruise
Celebrity Cruises - Celebrity Equinox
Travel with experience
With 19 years of service and providing over 250 medical & dental cruise conferences, Sea Courses will ensure you have the best experience at sea.
Our team of travel consultants and conference designers …
- are very knowledgeable about cruising;
- partner with cruise lines committed to offering excellent service and value;
- select world-renowned faculty sharing innovative and cutting-edge CME;
- and sail to destinations that allow you to discover the world.
Celebrity Cruises : Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Equinox SM captures the very essence of premium cruising. Shimmering in sophistication from bow to stern, she'll exceed your expectations as soon as you step aboard. Delight in your choice of ten exceptional dining venues. Relax in chic and spacious accommodations. Be surprised to feel grass beneath your feet at the Lawn Club as you sail out to sea. With every imaginable comfort, along with Celebrity's unrivaled guest services, you are bound for an unsurpassed experience no matter your destination. Learn more about Celebrity Equinox clicking HERE
INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
To receive the full conference brochure with information including current promotions and pricing submit the 'Information Request' form at this link or scroll to the bottom of this web page.
2nd CME module
This program will offer up to 22.00 hours of continuing medical education. Contact Sea Courses for details regarding accreditation for Family Practitioners and specialists.
In order to provide unbiased education this CME conference
has not received any pharmaceutical industry sponsorship
Sea Courses' Tip Sheet provides a wealth of information regarding your ports of call. From a historical synopsis, to a description of the best sights, to a list of the best shopping, you’ll have an insider’s knowledge of each destination. We include travel tips regarding currency exchange, local transportation and some do’s and don'ts to ensure your trip is safe and without incident. This will be forwarded to you prior to departure.
Dr. Vivien Brown, MDCM, CCFP, FCFP, NCMP
Dr. Greg Thomson, MD,
Geriatric / Palliative Care
Mr. Shelley Brown, LBB
- Shelley Brian Brown is an employment lawyer, specializing in employment law and employment related human rights law at Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP in Toronto. Prior to joining Steinberg Title Hope & Israel he was legal counsel at Prudential Insurance Company of America in Canada. He then became its’ Director of Human Resources and ultimately, Ethics Officer (Canadian Operations). In addition to numerous speaking engagements sponsored by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Shelley has spoken in Turkey to Canadian physicians/entrepreneurs as well as to classes at the University of Western Ontario and the Wharton School of Business in Philadelphia (Ethics in the Canadian Context). He has also been asked to comment on Weed in the Workplace for the Globe and Mail and Canadian HR Reporter. Shelley has two law degrees from McGill and he also holds a Master’s Degree in Labour and Employment Law from York University Osgoode Hall Law School.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive our complimentary e-newsletter featuring updates on conferences, new promotions, and announcement of new cruise conferences. An unsubscribe option is available on each issue should you wish to no longer receive the e-newsletter.