7-Night Eastern Caribbean CME Cruise December 30, 2017-January 6, 2018
December 30, 2017 • January 6, 2018
7-Night Eastern Caribbean CME Cruise December 30, 2017-January 6, 2018
Onboard the Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas.
For the beauty of its beaches, the Eastern Caribbean is unequalled. Swim, snorkel, or simply relax on the world-class and the award winning private beach of Labadee. Throughout your cruise immerse yourself in a fusion of Caribbean, Latin & European cultures. Play hide-and- seek in a century old Puerto Rican fortress. Shop duty-free in St. Maarten. At the end of each day, return to the comfort and elegance of your luxurious cruise ship to share stories and dream of the next adventure.
Additional Noteworthy Features
With a stunning ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea, the Main Dining Room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new unique dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff.
There are also more than a dozen other culinary options serving everyone’s craving including Izumi Sushi, Johnny Rockets Burgers, and Sorrento’s Pizza. For those who want to savor the views from their verandah, enjoy 24/7 room service made to order.
Guests on board Harmony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships. Guests will select from two seating times; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants.
Venture down the rabbit hole and taste an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare at the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine:
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean's Chops Grille
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Action & Adventure
- Harmony of the Seas takes onboard excitement over the top. With numerous activities to excite both kids and adults, there will never be a dull moment on board.
- The Ultimate Abyss*, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
Rest & Relaxation
- Find tranquility at Vitality Spa and Fitness center, one of the largest spas at sea. With award winning fitness facilities, specialized classes, enrichment seminars and a full-service spa and beauty salon, our team onboard promises to make you look as good as you feel. Relax with 4 different luxurious pools including Solarium, an adult only area.
- Full-service Vitality at Sea Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park® outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Harmony of the Seas loves to thrill an audience and will continue the tradition of award winning performances won by other ships of the same class. The production of the Broadway hit Grease, will be their most ambitious musical yet and will the first time Grease is performed at sea. The tremendous costumes and the exhilarating choreography at the ice shows in Studio B. World class skaters and breathtaking technology combine in a unique way that is guaranteed to leave you both breathless and emotionally touched. Enjoy adrenaline filled dare devils who strive for wondrous feats in the beautifully designed AquaTheatre.
For the beauty of its beaches, the Eastern Caribbean is unequalled. Swim, snorkel, or simply relax on the world-class and the award winning private beach of Labadee. Throughout your cruise immerse yourself in a fusion of Caribbean, Latin & European cultures. Play hide-and-seek in a century old Puerto Rican fortress. Shop duty-free in St. Maarten. At the end of each day, return to the comfort and elegance of your luxurious cruise ship to share stories and dream of the next adventure.
With it’s first sailing in May 2016, the Harmony of the Seas is truly a magnificent ship to behold. The 5,200-passenger vessel is the largest passenger ship in the world and has only the finest accommodation, dinning, and activities. With a design that blends the beauty of the open sea and sky with soaring architectural details, there are endless things to do and see within seven distinct neighbourhoods onboard including Central Park and the Boardwalk. The Royal Suite class by Royal Caribbean will change the way you view ship staterooms.
Slick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin' is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale®
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives at the Royal Shops, including fine jewelry, beauty, apparel and more
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
This course is designed for Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals. The aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Sat, Dec 30 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Embark: 4:30 pm
Sun, Dec 31
CME 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
CME 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Mon, Jan 01
CME 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Tues, Jan 02 Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Sea Courses Private Welcome Reception CME 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Arrive: 8:00 am
Depart: 5:00 pm
Wed, Jan 03 San Juan,
CME 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Arrive: 7:00 am
Depart: 3:00 pm
Thurs, Jan 04 Nord Department, Haiti
CME 10:30 am - 11:45 am
Arrive: 9:30 am
Depart: 6:00 pm
Fri, Jan 05
CME 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
CME 2:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Sat, Jan 06 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Disembark: 6:15 am