12-Night Mediterranean CME Cruise July 22 - August 3: Presentations Links & Schedule
Dr. Shauna Correia
- Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorders & Strategies to Optimize Sexual Desire in Women
- Cardiovascular Health, Antihypertensives, and Sexual Functioning
- How to Stop What Hurts – The Assessment & Management of Sexual Pain in Women
- Keeping it Wet & Wild – An Approach to Lubricants and Topical Hormone Therapies in Sexually Active Women of All Ages
- Managing Sexual Side Effects of Antidepressants
- Paraphilias, Sex Addictions, and Porn – Out of Control
Dr. Stacy Elliott
- Sex and Cancer, Chronic Illness and Disability
- Update on Erectile Dysfunction
- Sexual Dysfunction and Infertility
- Ejaculation and Orgasm
- Testosterone and Sexual Functioning
Dr. Jay Lee
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Management
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Men
- Impact of Internet Dating on Sexuality
- Peyronie's Disease
- Prostate Cancer - A Urologist Perspective
- Testosterone - Testing, Monitoring, Safety
Each of these presentation links will open a PDF in a new tab or window in your browser. From there you can download them (top right corner of the window) and they will appear directly in your downloads folder or iBooks if you are using an iPad. If you have any trouble downloading or opening please contact email@example.com.
Learn more about your Sea Courses Concierge and Moderator!
Leanne Hill - Your Concierge
Your travel concierge is Leanne Hill. Leanne is the Manager of Sea Courses based in Vancouver B.C., and leads a team of 6 individuals. She started with the company in October 2016, after being in the travel industry for 13 years as a risk analyst and product specialist. Her passion for travel started after university when she went on her first cruise with her mom. Since then, she has been on 14 cruises and travelled to over 30 different countries around the world. Her favorite destinations of all time include Prague, Rotorua and Sarajevo. Although, visiting trendy and electric cities like Portland and Nashville in search great food, breweries and music, can't be beat! Eastern Europe has her heart, but her next adventures will likely lead her to trekking Machu Picchu, watching wildlife migration on Safari, or road tripping across Route 66! In her spare time, you can find her hiking and playing on the trails in North Vancouver with her French bulldog, Lewis. If she can offer one piece of travel advice, it would be to venture off the beaten path and get lost on purpose. It will lead to the most random experiences and create the best memories!
We hope you enjoy your CME AWAY!