12 Night Great Barrier Reef CME Cruise
Sydney, Australia - Roundtrip onboard the Celebrity Solstice
Cardiology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics & Cultural Anthropology
Save $100 Early Bird Tuition ends June 29, 2017Topics
- Cardiac Tests, Which ones
- Your pt has has an MI
- Heart Failure: New Treatments
- Atrial Fibrillation: Treatment Guidelines
- Women and Heart Disease
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- Cardiology Jeopardy
- Care of the Transgender Patient
- From Precocious Puberty to Premature Menopause
- PCOS - The PolyCystic Ovarian Sisterhood
- Squeeze before your Sneeze
- The Egg and I - Advances in Treatment for Infertility
- Why Don't I want to have Sex
- Additional topic coming soon . . . .
- Head against the wall
- Making the best out of the worst
- Sex, drugs, and Rock’ n Roll
- Is there a doctor on board?
- Feed Meee
- Pediatric Cases
- Pediatric Potpourri
- Cultural Anthropology
What Physicians Need To Know About Culture
- What Physicians Need To Know About Culture
- But That’s Not What I Meant: Strategies For Better Communications
- Shortcut To Cultural Competence
- Sex, Gender & Sexuality … GLBTQ What???
- Cultural Considerations at the End of Life...or, When Life's Cruise is at an End
Great Barrier Reef: are an especially good fit for those travelers who want to experience the history and culture with the natural beauty of this region. Sunshine, water sports, history, and some of the most coveted ports of call in the world await you!
ACCREDITATION This program will offer up to 26.50 hours of continuing medical education. Contact Sea Courses for details regarding accreditation for family physicians and specialists.